Mr. Hobbs has a solid understanding of the courts and political landscape of east & central Pennsylvania, as well as a history of family members (father and grandfather) who served in the Pennsylvania State Senate.
His practice focuses on real estate and mortgage litigation, foreclosure prevention, debt negotiation, insurance coverage, bankruptcy, and general civil litigation.
Mr. Hobbs received his law degree from Thomas M. Cooley Law School and attended Ursinus College for his undergraduate education, where he participated on the baseball & football teams.
Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
United States District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
United States District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing Michigan, 2010
- Juris Doctor
- Staff Writer, The Pillar
- Mock Trial
Ursinus College, Collegeville Pennsylvania, 2002
- B.A., Politics (international relations); Minor in Music (jazz composition)
- Alpha Phi Epsilon Fraternity
- Baseball (Outfield, Centennial Conference Champions 1999, 2000)
Pottsville Area High School, Pottsville Pennsylvania, 1998
– Solicitor, Schuylkill County Zoning Hearing Board, 2013 – Current
– Assistant District Attorney, Schuylkill County, 2014 -2015